The Carlisle Education Foundation has finished its 2017-18 Fall cycle of Professional Development and Innovation Grants, the deadline for Spring Grant proposal submission is April 13, 2018. CEF grants have been established to enhance and promote exceptional teaching in Carlisle Public Schools, to encourage creativity and leadership in teachers and administrators, and to positively impact as many students as possible.
CEF offers two types of grant awards:
Professional Development Grants:
- Off-site professional workshops/training without students/conferences
- Visit other schools to observe “best practices”
- Guests lecturers for training in-services or training sessions
- New pilot academic programs
- Equipment, supplies, and materials necessary for implementation of new programs (CEF grants do NOT fund general classroom supplies)
- New technology enrichment for the school and students
Reminder: All applications must be reviewed and approved by the Superintendent before CEF can consider them. For more information or to download application forms, please visit our grants page. For more information contact Alyson Becker at infocarlislecef.org.